Get Everything Done and Go Everywhere—Fast
There are folks out there who don't bank online. There are rotary phones out there too— you know, the kind with a dial? NEXT members are different, you don’t have to drive to a branch and stand in line to see a teller—you can access your account remotely. Online Banking is a must-have. It’s also free.
If you want to head over to one of our cool branches you can do that too—we can help you figure our your next steps.
Mobile Banking: Your Smartphone Just Got A Whole Lot Smarter
- Review everything you need to know about your money - on your time!
- Check the balances to all your NEXT accounts. Helloooo paycheck! Or conversely, goodbyeeee paycheck.
- Find the nearest Northern branch or ATM. Did we mention NEXT is part of a network of 28,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs? Eventhough you get 5 ATM fee refunds - NEVER getting a surchage is pretty sweet too.
- Transfer money to your NEXT eSavings or pay you NEXT Auto Loan or Micro Line. You can also schedule for auto payment. How cool is that?!
- Pay your bills with a 1,2,3 click
- Deposit checks without every having to come into a branch. See that camera phone is good for a few other things. - Coming in 2013!
Online Banking: You Center for Checks and Balances
- Review your account history, deposits, withdrawals, payments, and verify when checks have cleared. This is a great way to keep up on your finances (and get a reality check on how much money goes to double-shot espresso lattes).
- Review your balances for all your accounts. Get one big happy family snapshot!
- Pay loans and bills. No more pens, checks, paying for stamps or hoping the check gets there on time.
- Change your password. This is not only smart to do now and then, but also easy
eStatements: No More Paper Trail or Paper Cuts
NEXT Auto Loan
NEXT Micro Loan
NEXT Visa Debit Cards
- Liberate your mailbox, inbox and filing cabinet.
- Eliminate clutter.
- Access statements faster than you can find them on your desk, in a file or in the dreaded "to be filed" pile. They're all right there!
- Reduce the possibility of identity theft by eliminating old fashioned snail mail.
- Do the green thing! It's good for you and the planet.
First Time Home Buyer Program